Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazy weekends, Oh how I love them

Not much going on today.. Yesterday was pretty much the same, went Valentine's Day shopping for the girls. Watched tv..did dad's taxes..Did a little planning on our summer vacation this year..we are going to go do Cali, Disneyland, Seaworld, the zoo, the beach Yay!! and more..we are taking over a week and I can't wait! Mom and Dad W are going along and it will be awesome!!
Today, lounging in jammies, laundry..playing Wii and some football game... lol  superbowl! Can't wait for the commercials! My fav part. Oh and of course the food..
Hope to get a walk in today, I just feel like it today..hopefully my back will allow it.. I found my backup pedometer, so maybe I'll get that going again. It's not as nice as the one I lost, but it will do until I get fundage to get a nice one again.
Have a great Sunday!

No comments: