Friday, October 15, 2010

Just a couple pics of my awesome space to create

I just wanted to show a few pics of my little crafting area now that I have decorated for Halloween..
Most of this I will keep up the rest of the year, and since I am participating in Smeared and Smudged 31-days-of-halloween on my other blog.. I will have at least 15 more projects to add to my collection!
The black skull is one I just made! It is hard to tell, but it is glittery and shiny..

This is part of my collection of homemade decorations..

 My "witchy" corner :)
 Lacey (youngest daughter) made this little piece of art.. She squished a skull in some red clay and added some spider webby stuff and wound some skulls around on ribbon, I am going to display it with honor
A little spider web youngest made.. She made at least ten of these! I have them hanging everywhere!!



I will have more soon!

Have a great day and stay tuned.. I have a surprise for Monday and hope to have something awesome!

1 comment:

Hart Johnson said...

Fantastic stuff, Sugar! I love it!