Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My vitamins

I just wanted to share my vitamin intake with ya!
I always forget to take em, so I made it my goal to take them every day, since I have noticed I feel like crap and it's prolly because I haven't been taking my stuffs.
I went  to the rec center, rode the bike for 20 minutes and then took an hour step class.. lemme tell ya..I was the only one there that hadn't taken one before, and you could tell. I was so confused and trying to keep up with the 100 pound ball of energy in front of me, trying not to trip over the damn step thing and make myself look like an ass, trying even harder not to pass out, and it went on and on...
BUT, I bet I burned a zillion calories! Ok it seems it was only 750.. but 750!! Saweet!!
I hope I can keep going to at least two classes a week, may not be step every time, but something :)

3 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Whoah! that's a lot of vitamins!!!! Why don't you just eat fruit and veg? LOL

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

yuck! on the pill in take lol! I hate taking pills its hard to take vitamin c let alone 20 or so pills a day I think I would die LOL! I guess that was a little mello-dramatic but your hero if you can take those with out wanting to puke! HEEHEE anyways you go girly keep on going!!

Lorena G. Sims said...

Wow! that's a lot a vitamins to take. I would probably purposely forget to take them..:-) I guess you got to do what you gotta do. Do whatever works!