Monday, May 17, 2010

Yay Monday!

I have lot of pictures to share..
I cleaned my "scrap room" this weekend..Well. started it, anyways.. Here is the before..

Here's the after...
Not too bad.. Then I used my scraps (my overflowing folder of scraps, that takes up a whole shelf) and made tags and circles.. The circles are to make lollipop flowers.. I love these new lil things! Here are some Lollipop flowers...


they are so easy to make..
So I used all my scraps for things I can use..then gave the rest to the kidlets.

Before that..the fam went to a Renaissance Festival.. It was so much fun! There were pirates, fairies, kings, queens, etc etc.. We had a blast! Josh and I got Knighted..

By James and Elizabeth of Scottland :)

Then we went to a Joust..


Prince Killum of Scottland :) Yummy..

We got a piece of the broken Lance.. donated to the care and maintanance of the Horses, which I loved!



We got some pics with Capt'n Jack...





We played with the Fairy folk...




My little fairy got caught in a net by the Fairy catcher!

We got taken to the Stockade...



Yeah..and dad had no idea what "trollup" meant when he put it on..lol




The townsfolk were loving making Josh sing to be released.. Lol.. He made him sing Twinkle Twinkle!

It was such a great day!

Then after all that.. we drove the hour or so to Idaho and grabbed some lottery tickets!!


5 comments:

jennohara said...

Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun! Love your scrapbook room! It's a dream of mine to one day have an entire room for all my crafty things :)

True Life and Fiction said...

Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time. Quesiton, how did you find the time to clean your scrap room while having all that fun? Could you sprinkle some anti-procrastination faery dust and blow it my way? Did I spell faery correct? Or, is it Fairy, or farie?

True Life and Fiction said...

Oh ya, I live in Alabama and have to go to Florida or Georgia to get lottery tickets. How do they expect me to fund my retirement without a state lottery?!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Make sure to read my comment on your story. Also awesome job with the "scrap room" it looks fab! We went to wendover and I should have seen if they have lottery tickets but I was maybe to drunk lol!

Hart Johnson said...

The Renaissance Festival looks fabulous! I love the variety--my hometown does one that used to be really fun, but it seems they didn't have those 'commercial' options (Cap'n Jack and the like)--then again, I haven't been for years. Glad you had so much fun!