Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My reviews

I just wanted to share a quick review of some products I got from CSN Stores!

harness
I love this! I can wrap it around my ball and go! I don't have to worry about my arms being too short. And I can drag it behind me with no thoughts! :) Love it!
p.s. The cute girl and ball were not included, sorry.

I also got a yoga mat and bag, but couldn't find it anymore on the site. but it is something like this one

I was so thrilled with the fast shipping and the quality of the products, I will definately be back for more!

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

Just wanted to drop by and let you know that we are doing another A to Z Blog Challenge in April. Would you like to do it again? You can click below for details.

Lee
Tossing It Out and the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2011