Friday, March 26, 2010

Gah I'm kinda tired n stuff

So dad fell a couple days ago at work and broke his lil hip. He isn't particularly healthy to begin with so the surgery was a high risk..but he pulled out great. Now he's having issues with his breathing and not feeling so good. But he's a stubborn ol fart so he'll be good as before in no time...maybe..
He hates the p.t. girl, she makes him walk.. He wanted to get out of bed n walk to the bathroom, but he has a (c) so he won't have to..so He might have been confused prolly..
*sigh*
Now I want to share a couple pics of some really big snow flakes that were fallin in my lil area of the world, I got a pic or two after the dentist this morning.
Yeah so they aren't the greatest pics..but you get the idea. They were honkin flakes!
I also set up a profile for myself on elance.com to hopefully get a writing gig. I have no experience whatsoever, but a girl can dream *smiles* and if I can get a few extra bucks out of it..even better!

1 comment:

Gines "Party of Five" said...

Sorry you are having to deal with so much lately...ok all the time:( Hope you dad is doing better soon. GOod luck with Lacey tomorrow.