Saturday, September 25, 2010

Practical Magic Blog party!

Saturday, September 25, 2010Practical Magic Blog party!


Today is the day!! I love this movie!! I am pretty sure I wanted to be a witch after seeing it..even back then!



I have not had as much time as I wish to dabble in the craft, or learning about it.

I have collected many books and things to aid in my journey, but haven't quite mastered it.. I will work on that.. This may just help me get going.



I started my own Book of Shadows.

I altered a Journal I purchased from a book store.

I added some cute witchy stickers, some stamping and some ribbon. I wrote out the wiccan rede on the first page to remind me what it is all about.




 And thanks to Jaz @octoberfarm I can add some love spells! I won this beautiful velvety spell book a few weeks ago!!
 I can sit in my "witchy room" as my hubby calls it..and practice, learn and just be at peace.
Check out the other great things other blog party goers are doing here at the Practical Magic blog party

Have a great day

Blessed be!

1 comment:

Mother Moon said...

a book created by oneself is the best.... No two are ever the same and they shouldn't be.... love your added decor..