Thursday, April 14, 2011

L is for luck

I had five minutes to jot this down in my BOS..
so.. I picked Luck..
make a little charm to carry in your pocket.. or place wherever you need luck..

I just used a simple green colored pencil and some stamps, glimmer mist (which didn't quite smear as well as I hoped) and glitter...I have an almost empty journal to use.. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

We are challenged to play in our "art journals" every day over at Smeared and smudged my fav altered, goth, dark, crafty group.. (I am also a new Design Team Member) you can see the deets on my other blog :)

sooo.. I started my first page.. and figured I'd combine it all together to save me some time.. since last night was a lil rough.. had to make dinner, find a book at the library, make a project for a blog hop and run to the gym..
ok.. on to the project..

It says..

Luck Spell
-coin minted in year of birth
empower coin for luck by repeating
"by word by will
and this silver coin
magick and fortune
herein join"
carry coin or place where luck is needed

Thanks for stopping by.. more tomorrow..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Love the journal. Really creative.

Best of LUCK! ;-)

www.TheRegalRenegade.com