I totally copied this from an amazing blog the book of shadows blog I hope he doesn't mind. I love love love this blog!!
Signs that you might be a Pagan
1. You know the term "fluffy bunny" has nothing to do with Easter.
2. When you are sworn in in court, you bring your own grimoire.
3. You've been seen talking to cats. They talk back, and you understand what they are saying.
4. When asked if you believe in God, you ask, "Which one?"
5. You know what "widdershins" means. You apply it.
6. You have an entire spice cabinet and you don't cook. You know that Laurel and Bay Leaves are the same thing.
7. You have a frequent buyer card at the local antique bookstore. The proprietor of said bookstore picks out anything to do with Celts and saves it for you.
8. You think Mercedes Lackey should be a cultural icon.
9. You know that there are exceptions to the laws of physics. You've caused them.
10. The first thing your guests say is, "My, that's a nice... altar ... you have there.
11. On Halloween, you yell "Happy New Year!" at passers-by.
12. You know that Christmas trees were originally Pagan symbols. Thats why you bought one.
13. You have friends who say they are elves. You believe them.
14. You commit blasphemy in the plural.
15. Upon dying, your first thought is "Damn it, not AGAIN."
16. When you say "Mother Nature," you don't mean it in an anthropomorphic way.
17. Gaia is NOT the lady on Captain Planet.
18. You think "The Mists of Avalon" should be a religious text. You use it as such.
19.In religion 101. you were disappointed because they didn't cover YOUR Gods.
20. You know that there is a right way and a wrong way to draw a pentacle, you can explain the difference.
21. You've spent the last year and a half looking for a familiar.
22. You talk to trees, they talk back.
23. You KNOW dragons and fae exist. You've seen them.
24. Painting yourself blue, spiking your hair, and dancing naked around a bonfire sounds like large amounts of fun.