Monday, February 22, 2010

It's a new week!!

I have started off on the right track.. I have been off my plan for a week or so, off and on.. and have gained a few pounds because of it. But...
I weighed in this morning and am down five pounds!!! I weight myself last week and was higher than my starting weight, and now I am back to below my lowest since starting!! woohoo!!!!

So, I decided I would make my own diet plan, with a combo of Weight Watchers and Biggest Loser.. I am going to use the point system of ww and the low carbish and high fruit and veggie-ish of BL. Soo...that being said..
I get 25 points per day..
Not too bad.
I am not really prepared to start this week as I haven't gone shopping, but I will do my best to stay on track. I am not going to snack as much as I used to as I have found this leads to nonstop eating!

B-fast Raisin Bran crunch  1 cup with skim milk 3 points
Snack- Triscuits  2 points
Lunch- Roast beef leftovers 4 points

Tons of water!!!

going to hit the gym again today..

Sounds like a good start to me :)

6 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

Good for you to be back down and get back on track! It can be so hard to get off for a little while, because it seems like the momentum is a slippery thing, so I congratulate you on your correction. I don't know anything about the Biggest Loser Plan, but if it bulks fruits and veggies, that is definitely good. And I know some people are 'addictive' about carbs, and so they cause more food cravings (bad). I could never go along with a NO carb, but low carb, I think is a person by person thing, so I wish you luck with it!

Sugar said...

Thank you so much! I do appreciate your comments. I am a food addict.. it is hard to get over that. But I am trying a little at a time to fix it. Good luck to you too my dear..What are you trying? I know you said once you were also trying to lose...

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Yay for losing some poundage!! I am starting again today ugh I dont know why I stopped but I am a junk food addict :( Its a huge problem and I am feeling the effects yuck! Dustin gave me huge insentive last night so hopefully I can do it! You GO GIRL~ LOL :)

Sugar said...

I so am too megs.. It's hard to stay on track..especially with kids and hubbys... (I think or at least that's who I'm blaming) What was your incentive???

jennohara said...

Way to go!
I blame my kids for my bad eating habits...
I always eat what they leave on their plates so we don't waste...
Probably a very bad idea...

Iva Messy said...

WOOHOO!! Congratulations on the scale going down :)