Monday, February 8, 2010

Patience is a virtue?

Ok..so weigh in today..down one pound..Still not back to what I was before last week, but at least it moved the other way. I'll take it if I have to! I'm not at all happy at this slow progress, but I've heard it takes time..What else have I got? I'll keep trudging along, eventually the scale has to budge. I can feel those lacey, silky, cutesy undies calling my name! They will just have to wait till I can wear them without them getting lost in the squishyness.
I went for my walk during half-time of the superbowl.. took a couple pain pills and off we went. We walked for about 20-30 minutes, but it was freeeeezing so we had to come back, since the brilliant mommy didn't grab a jacket. But I got a walk in, I  felt much better..

 I decided to do my Biggest Loser dsi game for a bit during the second half. So I pull out my pink yoga mat, ball and weights and get to it.. I did the warm up, the circuit program and it lasted the whole second half, I'm not sure how long that was.. By the time I was done, I was sweaty and feeling great!

 Lacey decided she wanted to exercise, so I made her a profile and she got started..she giggled most of the time, but it was fun to watch her have a good time. Hopefully I can remember that I have these great workout routines right in the palm of my hand...They definately are for fat people.. lol..but hey..Im a fat people, so it works!

I was also able to finish my scrapbook layout..it is on e-bay now!! yay..hope it sells.. here's a link.. valentine layout

No comments: