Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Book Review

I recieved my very own copy of Android Karenina from Quirkbooks. The book was amazing. I recently finished the original Anna Karinina and loved it.

The comparisons are great, I loved the theme of the book. I loved the robots, the little mechanical butlers, how they seemed to truly care about their masters. The story is truly a masterpiece, and this was a brilliant mashup! Great job!!
 Go here http://www.quirkclassics.com/index.php?q=node/244 to enter to win a prize pack and mention my blog on your comment!
Doing so will automatically enter you to win one of 25 Quirk Books Prize-Packs worth nearly $100, each of which includes:

o Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls

o Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Journal

o How to Survive a Horror Movie by Seth Grahame-Smith

o Dracula’s Heir, an Interactive Mystery by Sam Stall

o Extreme Encounters by Greg Emmanuel

o How to Tell if Your Boyfriend is The Antichrist by Patricia Carlin

o An Android Karenina poster

o A Night of the Living Trekkies poster

Contest closes at June 14 at 5PM EST

1 comment:

True Life and Fiction said...

Ooh, Android love. What a concept. I'll have to check it out.