Monday, June 14, 2010

Update on Naming my character

I had issues with the poll gadget..so here is the list again..I will leave it up until Wednesday, because I won't really have time until then to add up all the votes and suggestions... then I will let the winner know when I get the total :) I might have a surprise prize for a random voter..If, you're a follower.. *sly smile*
If you've already voted on my other post, I have it counted :)

Here goes:
Christian
Slate
Kyle
Grant Anderson
Doran
Cullen
Alastar
Rowan
Torin
Alex
Caleb
Ethan Murphey
Brayden
Shea
Sheridon

I'm leaving the fate of my main man, handsomely adorable and sexy name up to you! (this sentence totally doesn't make sense)

1 comment:

Hart Johnson said...

Rowan is still #1

I LIKE Kyle, but it seems contemporary, American.
For Ireland, I could also like Shea or Torin.

But if there is only 1 vote, Rowan.