Thursday, June 17, 2010

I got an award!!

Woohoo!!!
Thanks to my great friend waterytart for my beautiful award!
It matches my blog perfectly :)
*giggles*

This is such a sweet award. It is for bloggers who just cheer us up. I think I have to say..I love all my blog friends..not that I stalk anyone.. but I love reading what everyone is doing. Everyone has advice, stories, information, inspiration, and more. I have learned so much from you all and I truly appreciate everyone in blogland!
I am passing this on to just a few of my friends, but I want to give it to everyone..time restrictions and all..
so..


you have awards!!

6 comments:

True Life and Fiction said...

Good for you. You go girl!

Iva Messy said...

Cognratulations on your award!!! and thank you so much for passing it on to me as well!!! So sweet of you!! Thank you!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations

Patricia Stoltey said...

Congratulations, Sugar, it does match your blog perfectly. Thanks so much for including me as you passed this award on. You're a sweetheart.

Lorena G. Sims said...

Congratulations...it surely match your blog

Unknown said...

Congrats and congrats to the recipients.

CD