Friday, June 11, 2010

Time for Fit Friday's

Ok..so I'm starting this new thingy with my bloggin...
I am going to have "theme" days..when I can ..
I recently signed up with summerslimmin to support, cheer each other on, get ideas, etc for slimming down in summer. I need to do something, cuz, well..I'm lazy :)
So starting today..I am nominating Fit Fridays here!

My goals for this challenge are:
1. get my 100 ounces of water every day.
2. Eat more veggies.
3. get back into my workout routine of at least four times a week.
Sounds easy enough to start.. yep!

Thanks ladies for the challenge!
If you want to join in, click on the link above and lets get skinny!!

2 comments:

True Life and Fiction said...

Just wanted to extend my support for you in your venture this summer. I can empathize with the need and desire for weight-loss. I would just say not to go overboard and loose toooo much.

My wife will have lap band surgery this summer. Believe it or not, my biggest fear is that she will become stick-thin. But, I know that she desires weight-loss not for vanity but, so she can have more energy and vitality, and, as she puts it, buy clothes from the "normal" section of the clothing store.

Again, best of luck to you as you begin this new task. Keep us all posted on the ups and downs - successes and challenges along the way.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I am already doing that! Actually, I probably drink more water than 100 oz. Yes, it does have its consequences.