Recently I have been going to my local Rec center to hit the gym.. Here are some fun things I've seen or done.
1. Bright orange crocs on the treadmill. Seriously people. Crocs? On a treadmill?
2. Beetlejuice striped body spandex. I really should have taken a picture. I wasn't completely sure it was a female but guessed.
3. Ipods fly really far when ripped off headphones by swinging arms. That is an experiment I've tried several times.
4. I think I'm the only one walking around with sanitizing wipes. yep. Really.
5. The end of the treadmill, well..it's dangerous. Scary even.
6. Big bodybuilding guys scare me. Especially when they stare right at you while lifting that 100 pound dumbell.
7. I really need a tan.
8. One really should invest in those lil clip on fans. Even if just to keep the sweat from rolling down and joining the ipod on the floor.
9. jeans aren't proper gym attire.
10. Being self conscious on the hip abduction or abduction machines is almost inevitable. Especially when it overlooks the swimming pool. But I did manage to use the 100 pound weights on both machines! go me :)