Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day two plans

I guess I should let you know why I'm putting my life on here...I want to have the support, the accountability, and the encouragement..It helps to know I am not just able to hide my slip-ups and it will help make it more real I think..
That said...
Today's plan
Breakfast: Whole wheat eng muffin, Ham, egg..total 203 calories
Snack: small apple 65 calories 2 cups healthy pop popcorn 50 cals.
Lunch: two slices 12 grain bread, 2 ounces roast beef, 1 slice cheese, 1/2 cup cauliflower 12 cals..  total 392 calories -eep (updated)
Snack: celery, ff cream cheese, 72 calories


Going to try the same workout in the gym today..muscles are already crying..
I can't wait to get my biggest loser game for my ds!

3 comments:

Gines "Party of Five" said...

You are better at this than me that's for sure:) I will bring my stuff for the gym:(

WWSuzi said...

Nice! I must admit i'm really sore today but i did manage to go to Zumba which was fun. Looks like you had a good eating day :)

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Great job! Yup I am super sore today too! I am getting better on the food last night I cooked green beans with get this NO BUTTER!!! lol its very unusual for me to not cook with butter but it tasted just fine. So once again great job and keep it up!
YOU GO GIRL!