Monday, January 18, 2010

Here I go...Starting Biggest Loser diet and fitness plan today

First off, I haven't actually started my biggest loser diet yet, I have just upped my water, and took all my vitamins and added some fat burners in ...And I lost 4 pounds! Woohoo!!
My plan for day one of The Biggest loser diet: I get 1400 calories a day...
Breakfast: Whole Wheat english muffin, Slice of Ham, Slice of ff. cheese, One Egg total of 282 calories
Snack: Baby Carrots 30 calories
Lunch: 1/2 Cup fat free cottage cheese, 1 roma tomato, 1/2 small avacado, lettuce total 185 calories
Snack: Banana, yogurt, total 250 calories
Dinner: to be determined :)
Not to mention Water Water Water!
Hitting the gym at lunch will help also..

4 comments:

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Great job with starting a program. I started P90X yesterday and its a but kicker and I going to keep going day two was no easier. This is when I wish I was still working there so I could work out with you in the gym :(

Sugar said...

I know, it's fun having a buddy..good luck with the p90x megs..we can cheer each other on! email me anytime or text me :)

Unknown said...

go, baby sis! I started up a program too, I ran a total of 4 miles over the weekend and walked 3. yesterday I did tae bo. drinking water like a fish. We WILL do this!
loves

Sugar said...

Thanks sister! I didn't know you blogged.. lol..I wish I could run..walking is hard Blah! But thanks, we will get this done!! Love you