Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I can SO do this!

I am very confident that I can keep this plan going.. It seems to be very easy to keep up, especially keeping track of every single thing I eat and do here..This is like a journal of me..
So here are today's plans of my Biggest Loser Plan..
Breakfast: Grapefruit, splenda 52 calories
Snack: Banana, yogurt 190 calories
Lunch: FF cottage cheese, tomato, 1/2 avacado, lettuce: 185 calories
Snack: homemade tortilla chips, salsa- 100 calories
Dinner- to be determined :)

Oh and I got my Biggest Loser game for my DSI..it is awesome! I can be in a challenge with "other contestants" and it keeps track of my calories eaten and burned with food and workouts..it also gives me exercise routines to try..I can't wait to get more into it.. I already made my avatar..omg she is fluffy! I can't wait to see her change as my weight does..

I also went on a book finding trip and purchased a couple of books at a second hand store..I got Celtic Wisdom and another Pagan book I can't quite remember the name.That brings my new library up to 4 books! lol.. I also found some pink satin ( of course pink!) and some black velvet fabric so I can make a pouch for my crystals.. I will try to get pics when I make it.

No comments: