Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Happenings

Just a quick update on what's happening...
I had lasik last week, so Ive been gone for a bit trying to get my sight back..It went really well, I'm excited to see the results soon! I can already see better..woohoo!

I have decided to start The Biggest Loser diet plan next week with an anonymous buddy (Don't want to name names :) ) We are going to try and succeed! I will make myself accountable by putting my results on my blog as fast as I can.. Keeping track of water, lots n lots of water, using my pedometer and workouts... It's going to be a busy blog ( I hope)..Crossing my fingers!!!

Everything else is going pretty well..
Were watching American Idol and hanging out on the couch.. Yay!!

3 comments:

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Yup I am one of those people who vowed to lose weight this year and I am off to a horriable start-- I mean not even starting anything yet lol! Well I started watching biggest loser this week and was like how on earth do people lose 23 pounds in one week??? That is just crazy I will be starting P90X This weekend and I hopefully will do it for the full 90 days plus!! Good luck and heres me X crossing my fingers for both of us!

Debbie said...

Congrats on the Lasik and good luck on the diet!

Sugar said...

Thanks Megs..good luck to you too doll.. I am actually excited to start dieting and working out again..weird I know. But Im sick of feeling like crapola.
Thanks Debbie, I will keep everyone posted on my progress..:)