Monday, April 12, 2010

J is the letter of the day

Yeah..so not alot of creativity for me today. Journaling..
I got this brilliant idea for my writing. I am going to make a journal blog for my character. That will also help with my short stories I thinks! I will have something to submit for the new website I've been asked to submit to. I will now have something to share! Woohoo!!
So..Now I need ideas on what to journal from a young woman's prospective. Not that I've ever been one. You'd think I would know what a 17-18 year old girl thought about. Ha! Well..
I'll get there. someday..
I suppose I just need to get off my lazy arse and journal already. :)

and for some reason my linky thing for the blog candy isnt working..abctoysandcrafts copic candy I would love to win this one..To get my collection started :)
And another one from ivamessy Beautiful stuff!!

9 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Motivation is the word,I'm sure you will do it.

Yvonne,

Cheri Chesley said...

That's cool. I'm sure you'll do great :)

Tahereh said...

ohhh that's a great idea!! journaling will help to really get into your characters' head :D

best of luck with everything!!

<33

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's an interesting idea!

Lorena G. Sims said...

I'm sure you'll do great. Good luck to you.

Raquel Byrnes said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I have a girl friend who twitters about the people she sees on her bus trip home from work. It's inane, and pointless, but it's also charming, and comfortable.

Also it is my experience, that every week or so, there seems to be a "crisis" with young women. Normally something they feel they have to resolve. It basically lasts until she tries to actually do something, at which point it backfires and fails miserably.

Hope that helps

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

You know its only been 6 years since I was in high school and I am kindof drawing a blank I just know I didnt go to high school cause of the drama. I liked to be drama free but at that age its super hard to get away from that:(
Then I like others that age got prego and bam it was working and school and that was basically my life-- No friends and for sure no going to the movies or skate park to check out the hotties lol :)
well you will have to let me know when you start your new blog- but if your writing stuff that will be in your book its not a good idea to have it public probably private would be the way to go with a selected few people to view for some imput-- but there are some crazys out there and you just dont want to do all that hard work and have someone steal your ideas.

Sugar said...

Thanks so much for the ideas ladies!
Meg-great idea..I was thinking of how I could only let certain people see it..lol :) I will definately let you know when I start it :)