Wednesday, April 28, 2010

X-CITED

So I'm going to be short (shocking I know) today..
I am Xcited that I found an awesome website, for writiers, that has lists of places looking for submissions. To publish in books. *giggles like a little girl*
I am going to work on my short stories, which I can't tell most about, because they are X-rated *grins*.. so.. Yeah.. I'm working on X-rated material while I'm watching my youngest's baseball practices. *gasp* Bad mommy!
so..There you have it. I am going to work my dirty-minded-guts out to get some stories done and submitted to these various places..and see what happens. :)
Perhaps I'll join Hart in nakey world domination from our tubs. *wink-wink*

7 comments:

True Life and Fiction said...

I can't stand the suspense! Why you holding back? what's the website - What is the website?
I just might like to follow your lead and get to submitting.

Sugar said...

I suppose I'll share..:) http://www.erotica-readers.com/ERA/index.htm

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Good luck with your writing, hope all goes well with you.

Yvonne.

Patricia Stoltey said...

That's too funny...you are kidding, right? I mean, about the nakey world domination thing? But even if you're not kidding, good luck with your stories. Especially if it's a paying market. :)

angelarene said...

You naughty girl! I had no idea! Thx for sharing the link!

Ella said...

Good Luck, almost a x-rated post!

Hart Johnson said...

Yay for the widespread promotion of nudity!

Great work finding a listing of places looking for submissions! I think there is a huge online erotica readership--my friend who writes it has had pretty good luck with short stories, and that is definitely a road in there! Good luck!