Friday, April 30, 2010

Zesty

I figured this would be a great way to end the A to Z challenge. With a Zesty word. I am feeling rather zesty today! I sumbitted my first short story to be considered, and feeling ok about it. My sister is now able to call me a writer and feel snobbish about it, she says. :) Love you sister!
So..Off I go to write away this weekend, and now have a great new idea to compile a lil something with my teenager *someone help me* lol!

Have a great weekend and I'm off to write, scrapbook and enjoy the weekend!

Oh and check this out!! http://tmdcookiejar.blogspot.com/ I have a lil sumpin in the jar this month! :)

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your sister is a great person!

Survivormama said...

Sounds like you have a great sister!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Well my dear friend dont forget about us small people when you make it big :) I am off to bed and I hope you have a great National Scrapbook Day tomorrow- wish I could have come up to your part of the valley but D has to work so I got all the kids and I just dont think 2 year old twin boys would work well in a scrapbook store :) hope you get some layouts done of your cute girls or your family! Also good luck on your submision(sp?) and let us know if you make it in- or whatever its called

Hart Johnson said...

COngrats on the submission! There IS a different feeling when you really finally put your foot in the water, isn't there? I wish you luck with it!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Compiling something with your teenager? Wow. I'm impressed. Hope it went well. Have a good Sunday, Roland

Ella said...

Congrats, how exciting!!!
Enjoy your scrapbooking; off to check out your link and Congrats on crossing the A-Z finish line!

Unknown said...

keep writing, baby girl. Love seeing how you are progressing in your blog. Who knew that you had so much to say? I remember a certain little blonde who wouldn't speak.......